What Are You Really Getting When You Pay For Martial Arts Classes?
Most people believe, when first starting or thinking about starting martial arts, that they will be learning how to defend themselves by kicking, punching, or grappling submissions. While this is true, there are countless other benefits that the student/practitioner receives by being part of a dojo family!
So the question is, what are you really getting when you pay for martial arts instruction?
When you or your child enrolls in a martial arts program you also receive…
- A Life Coach.
- A Counselor.
- An Inspirer.
- How to Become a Problem Solver.
- A Support Group.
- Close Friendships.
- A Stress Reliever.
- Encouragement to Believe in Yourself.
- Leadership Skills.
- A Personal Trainer.
- Strength, Flexibility, and Weight Loss.
- How to Have Personal Victory.
- Someone on call for you 24/7.
- People who encourage you to have Respect, Patience, Discipline, Honor, Courage, and Confidence.
- People who encourage you to have Perseverance, Empathy, Courtesy, Listening Skills, Loyalty, and Self-Control.
- Being Taught How to Work Hard and Enjoy Life at the Same Time.
- Understanding and Being Held Accountable for Your Actions.
- Encouragement to Set Goals and to Reach Your Goals.
- People Who Help You Build Emotional Strength and Mental Stability.
- People to Give You a Hug When You’re Down, Pick You Up When You Have Fallen, Remind You of Your Worth, and Stand by You Loyally When You feel Like No One Else Will.
- People Who Will Teach You to Stand Up For Your Self Respectfully, and Not Let People Push You Around or Belittle YOU.
- Wisdom, Knowledge, Martial Arts Training, Opportunity, and Training Equipment.
- A Safe Environment to Train.
- Instructors Who Put Their Heart and Soul into You.
- People Who Have Spent Their Entire Lives Training to Assist You and Your Family.
(original author unknown)
As you can see there are so many possibilities and opportunities one can receive when they sign up for martial arts lessons! Come join the family at Sajido Martial Arts Academy today!